Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Jasmine!


May 7th 2009

Today Jasmine turned 16 years old. I have no idea how old I am or how it is possible for my husband and I to have a 16 year old. The number alone makes me sick and dizzy especially if I say it out loud.
Dearest Jasmine have a very happy birthday my sweet daughter. We love you and are very proud of all your accomplishments (too many to list at this time)
You inspire us daily (more than you will ever know!
Love you
Mom, Dad and Ebbie

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Jasmine!!!! enjoy your special day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! My name is Kimberly. My 8 month old daughter was just diagnosed with JS. I found your blog via Laura - a great new friend I made through the JS forum.

    I loved visiting your blog and getting to know beautiful your beautiful family. I have added you to my favourites and will definitely be back!

    I just started my own blog for my daughter, Matilda, to document her journey with JS. I hope you will visit me sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful blog and a beautiful young lady! Happy Birthday Jasmine! Thanks for letting your mom share you with us!

    ReplyDelete