Monday, April 13, 2009

I WANTED TO SHARE THESE AMAZING EMAILS I RECEIVED


Today I received a heart warming email from Jasmine! She decided that she too would follow my blog. She wrote "Why you want to write all about me in your blog?"

My response was "because you are the most interesting person I know!"
Isn't that the truth!
Also about a year ago a close friend of my sisters called me. She was very excited. She found the most amazing tennis coach and of all miracles he works with physically challenged students. (thanks Janet!) Dan Dwyer tennis coach extrodinaire! We will never be able to thank you enough! Honestly I will try anything! I was very excited about the possibility of her playing BUT I HAD MY DOUBTS!(she waddles like a duck) HOW COULD SHE PLAY TENNIS?
this is the email I received from her coach (smile, smile , tear, tear)

HI:

I have already forwarded the blog to my children and some close friends. I can't tell you how moved I was by it. One of the happiest times of my week is when Jasmine says: " Never, Never, Never, Never give up."

Since you have never gotten to see any of Jasmine's lessons you might think I am exaggerating but this past Saturday, Jasmine made some incredible steps forward with her tennis. In addition to being able to walk backwards and sideways without holding on to anything, she also hit several balls far better than she ever hit them before. Although it was only about 10 balls, this is a major accomplishment because it indicates that she is losing or has lost her fear of being off balance and falling when hitting the tennis ball.

I am constantly pleased by her progress on the tennis court but am equally as happy to hear how well she has been doing in school. She is an amazing young lady with a great sense of humor and a very inquisitive mind.You are blessed with an amazing daughter and she is truly blessed with parents who "Never, Never, Never, Never gave up.

God bless,
Dan d.

3 comments:

  1. thanks to her coach
    we have the most amazing video tape of her on the court
    It is absolutely the best I have ever seen her move. I intend to show it to Dr. Warshowsky (he will be amazed by the eye/hand coordination)
    esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valuable information about the great employment and job outlook for occupational therapists, and see whether or not it seems like this career may be a good fit for you. Visit great site for the details.

    ReplyDelete