Monday, April 13, 2009

To type or not to type?


I have been trying to encourage Jasmine to learn how to type. IT IS LIKE A STUBBORN CONTEST AND SHE WINS HANDS DOWN! Why is this a current goal of mine? With how hard she works in High school and how much long hand writing she is doing. I thought great we could make it easier and faster by teaching her to type .
I have played every game I could think of to impress her. She loves when my fingers move over the keys and my eyes are shut . She thinks this is hilarious but not funny enough to work at it. She has tried before and with fine motor issues decided it is too difficult and she wants nothing to do with it. I downloaded many different programs that teach typing but she still hates it . VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone with any suggestion HELP please post them in comments
Thanks

This is one of the great typing sites I found
http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/typing/

No comments:

Post a Comment